COTTON USA Launches New Brand Partners in Thailand
COTTON USA launched five new leading brands—two boy’s brands, CADEAU and PJ Kids, and three men’s brands, EXCELLENCY, Khaki Bros and LTD—at Central World, Thailand’s leading shopping center in Bangkok, Thailand. For this launch, the brands licensed a total of 35,500 COTTON USA pieces of apparel with manufactured with yarns and fabrics from COTTON USA licensee mills.
The featured brands were:
1) CADEAU, a French brand for boy’s casual wear from newborn to 4 years old;
2) PJ Kids, a Central Marketing Group fashionable boy’s wear brand targeted to modern families in urban city;
3) EXCELLENCY, ARROW’s premium brand made with 100% U.S. Pima cotton and fine detailing;
4) Khaki Bros, a new Thai men’s causal brand inspired by New York’s modern vintage style; and
5) LTD, a classic luxury menswear brand for young executives.
The COTTON USA new partners launch event consisted of two sessions: a marketing press interview in the morning and the COTTON USA fashion show in the evening. Twelve leading Thai business publications attended the interview session: Krungthep Turakij, Post Today, ASTV Manager Daily, Prachachart Turakij, Thaipost, Dakbia Turakij, Bangkok Today, Global Business, Brand Age, CEO Thailand, S+M and NNA. The next morning, six publications with a circulation of 2.4 million published the story.
The evening event targeted the lifestyle press. The fashion show featured the five COTTON USA partner brands on a catwalk inspired from New York City. Five leading Thai celebrities represented each brand: Mr. Sukollawat Kanaros, Mr. Akkapan Namart, Mr. Suriyont Arunwattanakul, Master Nattapatch Nimjirawat and Master Achiravit Dejparot. Ms. Sara Legge, a leading Thai actress who participated in the 2011 COTTON USA Trip to New York City, represented COTTON USA and wore Mr. Polpat Asava’s “Passionate” 2014 Cotton Day dress. Forty-seven publications from newspapers, magazines, TV programs, websites and bloggers will report on the event in the coming days.